We’ve been farming on this land for generations and diversified almost 23 years ago into bottling Water. The company was started by two brothers, David and Glyn Jones, who still maintain directorship of the business.
We have come a long way since then! We built our pretty impressive purpose build bottling hall on the site of our organic farm in 2006 and are continually investing in the business. We were so keen to bring our refreshing water to as many people as possible that we started Princes Gate Cool Water, some 14 years ago, allowing us to distribute water dispensers throughout Wales and beyond.
Princes Gate Cool Water now employees 25 people and our family is growing all the time.
We also have another depot in Margam which covers South Wales including Cardiff, Swansea and Bridgend.
Our Policies and Service Standards
- We are delighted to offer our customers professional service levels at all times
- We’re keenly competitive – contact us for some quotes! email@example.com
- We distribute hydration gadgets for the home or office
- There are no minimum order quantities
- We offer our customers either weekly or fortnightly deliveries
- We operate a full sanitization service in line with BWCA standards
- We aim to ensure that there are no excess stocks of full or empty bottles at your premises
- We also provide a range of accessories
- We offer Hot AND Cold hydration solutions
- We are a one-stop-shop hydration solutions provider! We cater to every consumption and business need possible.
- We now also offer COFFEE MACHINES – contact us for a free no-obligation demonstration. firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Environmental Policy
Mother Nature is really very good to us. She regularly delivers lots (and lots!) of rain to our Organic site in Pembrokeshire, Wales, replenishing our precious spring. She also provides the landscape which filters our water, where it picks up a host of mineral goodness along the way. To repay her kindness, we do everything within our power to protect this precious land and also to be good to the climate – it is, after all, Our Factory.
We have a strict environmental policy about which we are passionate. We are accredited with the Green Dragon Standard and were winners of the Wales Sustainable Business of the Year 2007.
We are also a member of the BWCA (British Water Cooler Association).
Princes Gate Cool Water supply hydration units covering all areas of Wales. The vans cover the area on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly run.
The main environmental impacts of the Princes Gate Cool Water includes the use of electricity and water in facilities, the disposal of waste and transport impacts. In recognising these impacts, through demonstration of continual environmental improvement and a commitment to pollution prevention, Princes Gate Cool Water will:
- Comply with the requirements of all relevant environmental legislation and have regard for associated guidance notes.
- Store and dispose of all waste appropriately.
- Minimise, and recycle waste wherever possible. All of our cups are fully recyclable and comply with the save a cup scheme.
- Minimise transport impacts where possible.
- Ensure staff members are made aware of the environmental impacts relating to their employment.
This Policy will be subject to annual review, will be communicated to staff and made available to all interested parties.